I’ve just bought a block of land. I need to get it sown down in grass. What will it cost?

We are able to come and have a look at your land and give you several options for getting it sown in grass. These vary from spraying and direct drilling to full cultivation and drilling. We will provide a quote for all options and you can then choose the one that suits you best.

If I want to get some balage or hay made can you do the whole job for me?

Yes we can. From mowing to raking, baling and carting we can offer a one-stop shop for all your baling requirements.

I have a lot of grass and I am not sure what I can do with it. Can you advise me?

Yes, Robert can generally advise you on your best course of action when you have too much feed. Normally clients will have it baled to enable them feed it out themselves or to on sell it in the winter.

Can you top my paddocks?

Yes we have a mulcher available which is ideal for topping paddocks that need tidying up.

What sort of bales do you make?

We can offer round bales, from 4ft to 6ft with hay and 4ft with balage, medium square bales and 4×3 square bales.

What sort of wrapping do you offer?

We can do individual and tube wrapping.

Can you weigh our silage?

Yes, we have a set of mobile scales available for weighing silage trucks. We can also use local weighbridges to weigh balage as required.

Can you organize dry matter testing of our feed?

Yes we can.